We have two Differential Scanning Calorimeters (DSCs):
TA Instruments Q20
- Refrigerated cooling system with a temperature range of -90°C to 400°C
- Autosampler capable of running 50 samples consecutively.
TA Instruments Q2000
- Liquid nitrogen cooling system with a temperature range of -165°C to 400°C
- Glass transition temperature determination
- Melting temperature determination
- Crystallinity and morphological studies
- Studying the curing reactions of composite resins
- Specific Heat studies
Contact Dr Dan Baker for details.