Renishaw inVia Raman Microscope
- 532nm solid-state laser
- adjustable polarisation of incident laser
- microscope objectives up to 80x ultra-long-working-distance.
Vibrational spectroscopy (Infrared and Raman) can provide a wide range of information about the structure and chemical composition of polymers (as well as other materials); e.g.
- identification of atomic groups present
- relative concentrations of two or more components
- molecular conformation
- molecular orientation
- degree of crystallinity
- distribution of stress in polymers or composites
For details, please contact Dr Dan Baker